User Conduct terms and conditions
We want Visitors and Users to enjoy their visit to the Superyachts.com Site and in order to maintain a safe and secure environment, we ask that you use the Site in good faith and follow the guidelines contained in this User Guide at all times. Superyachts.com’s terms and conditions of usage (without limitation) are as follows:
- Users should demonstrate respect and courtesy to other Users at all times.
- Users must use their utmost integrity in their dealings with the Superyachts.com Site and its Users and must not adopt or use another User's identity as their own with the deliberate intention to mislead.
- Users must not transmit, download or e-mail sexual, racial or religious images or material through the Superyachts.com Site.
- Users must not use or make use of the Site so as to threaten, abuse or howsoever make defamatory statements with reference to Superyachts.com, its employees or other Users.
- The use of the Superyachts.com Site for the purpose of sending chain letters or other junk mail is strictly prohibited.
- The distribution of unsolicited advertising or promotion materials is again strictly prohibited.
- Users must not knowingly download, e-mail or otherwise post onto the Superyachts.com Site files containing viruses or other executable software programmes or with the specific intention of damaging the Superyachts.com Site and/or another User's computer or equipment.
- Users must not do anything which restricts or in any way prevents access to the Superyachts.com Site, in particular:
- Users must not attempt to deploy methods or systems to defeat any security systems, codes used by Superyachts.com for the privacy and security of the system, the Site as a whole and its Users.
- All Visitors/Users should be aware that Superyachts.com has in place software and systems which monitor the use of the Superyachts.com Site. In order to maintain its high standards Superyachts.com reserves the right to censor content and conduct which in their opinion is: damaging to the reputation and use of the Site; to Superyachts.com and/or Visitors/Users of the Superyachts.com Site and to take such legal action as is necessary to prevent the same and to ensure the security of its Site. In accordance with the Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000 (as amended by the Human Rights Act 1998) Superyachts.com may monitor transactions, e-mails and visits to their Site in order to ensure compliance with their terms and conditions of usage. By reading this notice you are deemed to have consented to the monitoring of such transactions, e-mails and visits to the Superyachts.com Site.
By sending, posting or uploading information, material or files onto the Superyachts.com Site a User is deemed to have granted to Superyachts.com an unconditional licence to use, reproduce, publish or to howsoever deal with such information, material or files sent to Superyachts.com in such manner as Superyachts.com deem fit - free from liability or payment.
Any statements or opinions expressed by Users/Visitors on the Superyachts.com Site do not represent the views or opinions of Superyachts.com and Superyachts.com cannot accept liability in respect of any damage or loss suffered by a Visitor/User to the Site acting in reliance of such a comment or opinion. Users/Visitors to the Superyachts.com Site are advised to use care in the interpretation of such comments and form their own opinion as to the validity or otherwise of the same.
Superyachts.com cannot be held liable as to the validity or otherwise of any information or material which a Visitor/User accesses via links within the Superyachts.com Site and not maintained by Superyachts.com. These are external sources and as such are out of the control or maintenance of Superyachts.com.
Superyachts.com do not warrant the accuracy or otherwise of their Site or that it is free from defects or viruses. No liability for loss or damage can be accepted by Superyachts.com in respect of the use of information contained in the Site.
By using the Superyachts.com Site you consent to Superyachts.com’s terms and conditions and disclaimers as set out herein and elsewhere within the Superyachts.com Site. Superyachts.com reserve the right to vary or otherwise amend those terms as appropriate and will advise Users/Visitors to the Superyachts.com Site as soon as such changes occur.
The terms and conditions contained herein shall be construed and governed in accordance with English Law. Any dispute thereunder shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.