For Sale Martha Ann Luxury Motor Yacht
Superyacht Martha Ann For Sale
Luxury motor yacht MARTHA ANN was built by Lürssen, the German shipyard famous for building Larry Ellison and Paul Allen’s boats. MARTHA ANN features exterior design by Espen Oeino and the interior work of Francois Zuretti. This sleek, spacious yacht measures 70 metres and can accommodate up to 12 guests.
MARTHA ANN was previously named 'Shark' and is the sister ship of Apoise (2006) and Saint Nicolas (2007), also by Lürssen.
At 70 metres, MARTHA ANN is sure to turn heads with sleek, modern lines and a deep blue hull. With a beam of 12.8 metres, she displays extraordinary volumes for a yacht of this length. MARTHA ANN has six decks connected by an impressive glass circular stairway and evelator.
Accommodation comprises of four very spacious staterooms on the lower deck, all with king-sized beds, and the owner’s enormous master suite of around 130m2, which is located on the main deck.
There is a VIP stateroom on the bridge deck and further aft there is a full beam saloon. For sports fans, MARTHA ANN has a huge sports bar with flat screen TV and wet bar. The gym on the upper deck includes treadmill machines facing full-length windows; each with a TV monitor. A large Jacuzzi also adorns the spacious upper deck. Vast areas for relaxing outdoors include a large pool with integrated bar. The bridge deck’s stylishly designed dining area seats 12-14 and can be fully opened to the fresh air.
Francois Zuretti’s interiors for MARTHA ANN are classical in style. All systems throughout are state of the art, including large flat screen TVs; custom deck lighting; at anchor stabilization; WiFi and Ipod capable throughout.
MARTHA ANN, with two CAT 1,500kW engines, has a top speed of 15.5 knots and a range of 4,000 nautical miles.
Martha Ann's Accommodation
LOWER DECK – GUEST ACCOMMODATION DECK
- Central lobby with access to circular glass elevator, mini-refrigerator/service bar
- Crew service corridor from crew’s quarters to lobby provides unobtrusive access
- KING + Pullman. Aft port. Ensuite with double vanity sinks/shower, dressing room/closet. Sofa, desk, arm chair / breakfast table. Flat screen TV
- KING + Pullman. Aft starboard. Ensuite with double vanity sinks/shower, dressing room/closet. Sofa, desk, arm chair / breakfast table. Flat screen TV
- KING. Forward port. Ensuite with double vanity sinks/shower. Dressing room/closet. L-shaped corner sofa, desk to port. Flat screen TV
- KING. Forward starboard. Ensuite with double vanity sinks/shower. Sofa, desk. Flat screen TV
- STAFF CABIN: 3 singles. Ensuite with shower. Closet, desk. Flat screen TV
NOTE: Suitable for children, nannies, supernumeraries
QUEEN. VIP STATEROOM/BRIDGE DECK. Amidships/forward of Skylounge. Ensuite with shower/double vanity sinks. Sofa, vanity, arm chair, occasional table. Dressing room with mirrored closet
Disclaimer: These particulars are a general guide to give a broad description of the yacht. They are not intended to constitute part of an offer or contract. All photographs, measurements, plans and specifications referred to are given as a guide only and should not be relied upon for the purchase or charter of this yacht. The copyright of all details, photographs and deckplans remains the property their respectful owners.