Brisa II is a custom motor yacht launched in 1985 by Cantieri di Pisa.
Born in 1945 from a shipbuilding passion shared by Gino Bini and Antonio Sostegni, Cantieri di Pisa began its career producing military and civilian boats in the small Tuscan town of Limite sull’Arno. Today the company specialises in producing semi-custom composite motor yachts between 30 and 47 metres at the same shipyard in Porta a Mare that it relocated to in 1957.
Brisa II measures 32.92 metres in length.Her exterior design is by Design Studio Spadolini.
Brisa II also features naval architecture by Cantieri di Pisa.