The 73m Explorer's exterior will be designed by Tim Heywood, while the interior of the Explorer has been executed by the famous studio MHZ in Paris. The 73M Explorer features Lloyd’s Register Ice Class 1D and is built as all MY&T yachts with a longitudinal and transversal high tensile steel hull structure in combination with an aluminium superstructure.
The vessel is designed to accommodate maximum 39 persons.
Total surface of luxury accommodation 890m²:
Owner and Guests (16 persons) in cabins with the following distribution: • Owner (max. 4 persons) in 1 Master Suite
• Guests (10 persons) in 5 Guest Cabins
• VIP cabins (2 persons) in 1 VIP Cabin
Crew members (23 persons) in cabins with the following distribution:
• 1 captain cabin (1 persons) extendable to 2
• 4 crew cabins (8 persons)
• 6 officers cabins (6 persons) extendable to 12
• 1 helicopter pilot cabin (1 person)