Located on prestigious 5th avenue, is spread across 160 square metres, making it Blancpain’s largest boutique on American soil and the brand’s 29th globally.
The store’s interior décor is infused with the brand’s heritage, with cherry wood used for the furniture and the display window design drawing its inspiration from the architecture of the workshops and master-watchmaker’s workbenches.
For the first time in one of its boutiques, Blancpain uses a 360 degree screening system showing photos and videos relating to the brand.
In terms of watches on display, the store will house an array of Blancpain timepieces including some developed exclusively for its boutiques.
Blancpain was founded by Jehan-Jaques Blancpain in Switzerland in 1735.