Mandarin Oriental Geneva and Hublot Offer Guests A Watchmaking Experience
The Mandarin Oriental hotel in Geneva has partnered with Swiss watch brand Hublot by offering guests an exclusive package that combines an overnight stay in one of the hotel’s luxury suites with a private visit to one of the region’s famous ateliers.
Guests booking into the hotel’s “Suite Luxury of Time” will enjoy a private limousine transfer from Geneva International Airport, and be welcomed with in-suite Champagne.
During their stay, they will be taken on a scenic drive from Geneva to nearby Nyon where they will be greeted by a master horloger who will take them on a bespoke private tour of the atelier, revealing the secrets of some of the world’s most luxurious and intricate timepieces.
The visit will end with a special workshop during which guests will take the seat of a master Horloger and discover the mastery that goes into assembling a Hublot watch.
Valid until 31 December 2013, the Suite Luxury of Time package at Mandarin Oriental, Geneva is priced from CHF 2,310 (£1,608) per night and includes:
• Luxurious accommodation in a Junior Terrace Suite or Deluxe Suite
• Daily Buffet breakfast for two at Le Sud or in the privacy of your Suite
• Champagne and specially created Watch amenity by the hotel’s Pastry Chef
• Private Roundtrip Limousine transfers from international airport
• Private Roundtrip Limousine transfers to Hublot atelier (located 30 minutes from the hotel)
• Two hour private guided tour of Hublot atelier (available Mon-Fri from 8am until 4pm)
• One hour “Watch Academy” workshop with master Horlogers (optional)