Guests booking into the hotel’s “Suite Luxury of Time” will enjoy a private limousine transfer from Geneva International Airport, and be welcomed with in-suite Champagne.
During their stay, they will be taken on a scenic drive from Geneva to nearby Nyon where they will be greeted by a master horloger who will take them on a bespoke private tour of the atelier, revealing the secrets of some of the world’s most luxurious and intricate timepieces.
The visit will end with a special workshop during which guests will take the seat of a master Horloger and discover the mastery that goes into assembling a Hublot watch.
Valid until 31 December 2013, the Suite Luxury of Time package at Mandarin Oriental, Geneva is priced from CHF 2,310 (£1,608) per night and includes:
• Luxurious accommodation in a Junior Terrace Suite or Deluxe Suite
• Daily Buffet breakfast for two at Le Sud or in the privacy of your Suite
• Champagne and specially created Watch amenity by the hotel’s Pastry Chef
• Private Roundtrip Limousine transfers from international airport
• Private Roundtrip Limousine transfers to Hublot atelier (located 30 minutes from the hotel)
• Two hour private guided tour of Hublot atelier (available Mon-Fri from 8am until 4pm)
• One hour “Watch Academy” workshop with master Horlogers (optional)