Small Luxury Hotels Adds 13 New Properties
Online hotels directory Small Luxury Hotels of the World (SLH) has announced the addition of 13 new properties to its exclusive collection of luxury boutique residences across the world.
Amongst the properties to have been added to the highly-regarded collection are seven in Europe and the Middle East, two in the Americas and four in Asia Pacific.
SLH say they have seen strong European growth in popular tourist destinations during the first six months of 2012, with new properties including Ett Hem in Stockholm and Aqua Blue Boutique Hotel in Kos, Greece proving particularly popular.
This was accompanied by success in emerging and lesser-known destinations including Lithuania in Eastern Europe and various locations in Asia.
Founded in 1992, SLH has grown rapidly over the past 20 years and now has well over 520 high-end, carefully- selected properties across more than 70 countries.
The complete list of new properties in the SLH portfolio are:
• CastaDiva Resort & Spa, Lake Como, Italy (pictured above)
• Imaret, Kavala, Greece
• Hotel Chandler, New York, USA
• Olive Boutique Hotel, San Juan, Puerto Rico
• Royal Mougins Hotel, Golf & Spa, Mougins, France
• Hotel Bernini Bristol, Rome, Italy
• IDW Esperanza Resort, Trakai, Lithuania
• Carmo's Boutique Hotel, Ponte de Lima, Portugal
• Nira Caledonia, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
• L Hotel Seminyak Bali, Bali, Indonesia
• L'Hotel du Lac, Nagahama City, Japan
• Maduzi Hotel Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand
• The Club Saujana Resort Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia