CDM Nauta Air 115'
The main intent when drawing the CDM Nauta Air 115’ was to envision the yacht as a whole, in the context of its global use. A new and original concept that began with the reconsideration of the priorities of living life at sea.
This brought us to consider a new ratio of proportions, a new balance point between interior and exterior spaces and a new conception of their livability: as a single element and as a continuous space, especially in the main and upper decks. The CDM Nauta Air 115’ is a displacement motor yacht with large, livable volumes, available in two versions: with high bow, or with a private deck forward.
These allowed us to create the kinds of spaces usually only found on larger yachts. Spaces such as:
• An ample full-beam owner’s suite with walk-in closet and his and hers bathroom on the main deck level (in the private deck version)
• Four spacious en-suite guest cabins amidships in the lower deck
• An en-suite captain’s cabin just aft of and in direct communication with the pilothouse on the upper deck
• A functional crew area in the bow of the lower deck with berths for 6, crew mess, laundry room, and separate storage areas for provisions and waste
• A dedicated tender garage
• A large engine room
The vision of the yacht as a whole, open to its surroundings with free-flowing spaces is best expressed in the full beam stateroom on the main deck, in the private deck version: 36 m2 of space with 270° views, all the comforts of a luxurious home, plus direct access onto a 20 m2 private deck at the bow.
This vision is repeated in the living area on the same deck where the space flows freely from 54 m2 of indoor living space to 43 m2 of outdoor lounge space. Even when the doors are shut the spaces are still in direct visual contact thanks to a wide use of clear glass in both windows and doors. The CDM Nauta Air 115’ proves that a yacht doesn’t have to be a barrier between nature and the people on board. Quite the opposite: a yacht should offer a myriad of ways to enjoy the outdoors- even from the indoors.